Overview: The Channel Marketing Manager supports in the areas of channel strategy, business analysis, category management, customer marketing, customer management, as appropriate, and event management. Must live in the Boston, MA area (prefer local candidates but possible relocation available for a motivated candidate). Up to 25% travel required.
- Partners with the Sales Director, Developing Channels in the development and execution of the annual Foodservice Channel marketing & sales plan.
- Provides support to the Developing Channels field sales team in the areas of sales forecasting, new item programs and presentation development, trade and customer marketing program development, and sales reporting.
- Plans, manages, and executes customer specific marketing programs, including business to business, customer engagement and awareness campaigns.
- Works with 3rd party marketing agency to execute Channel Marketing plans, Primary Customer / Industry events and Sales Materials
- Works closely with the Brand Team Project Managers to move channel specific new productss and customer sponsored packs/size projects through the business to completion
- Works with Trade Development Team in the development and administration of trade specific progams and sales forecasting along with monthly customer profitability reviews
- Develop Insights guide from Market Research
- Develop tracking and attribution strategy for sales and marketing performance; Lead/Conversion reportig while surfacing the insights necessary to optimize efforts
- Establish reporting templates and baseline reports across Foodservice marketing/sales segments
- Attend and prepare for key customer meetings, as needed
- Manages and attends 3-4 Food Service trade shows per year
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in consumer products marketing
- Experience in the CPG industry, including food or frozen foods, preferred
- Experience in the foodservice channel, preferred
- Strong project management skills – ability to organize/prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Innovative thinker, problem solver – ability to work across functional boundaries in the coordination of key business activities
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze and/or utilize data in the development of sales and/or category management presentations
- Self-starter/driven person who works well under pressure
|Job Category||Account Manager, Analytics, Category Management, Consumer Packaged Goods, Corporate, Sales Planning Manger, Trade Marketing|