Develop and implement strategies for new and existing national retail sales accounts and channels. Achieving sales, profit and distribution goals with key customers in accordance with sales plans and objectives. Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans across multiple trade channels
- Seek new business opportunities in new channels or new areas of business
- Owning and exceeding annual sales targets by the execution of the sales plan in assigned area.
- Regularly monitor adherence to plan and budget and make corrections as necessary
- Establish and Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships through regular visits
- Ensure successful launch of new products
- Participate in industry trade events
- Regular reports about major activities with customers and brokers to the superior.
- Hire, manage, develop, train and motivate external brokers, and independent representatives and monitor their performance
- Regularly monitor retail conditions of products in stores
- Provide sales forecasts to Operations, Sales Administration and Customer Service to ensure product availability
- Monitor competitor activities and regularly provide reports to superior and Marketing
- Develop marketing and support programs in conjunction with customers to generate profitable volume
- Develop and mange new retail store check program to ensure proper product placement on shelf
- Coordinate online efforts at major accounts with National Account Managers
- Utilize, manage and control of Trade Spending expenses
- Manage and control operating expenses
- 10+ years of progressive experience in CPG coffee/food/beverage sales
- Experience with major national accounts in: Grocery (Publix, Kroger, Ahold, Wakefern, Food Lion), mass (Target, Walmart), Club (BJ’s, Sam’s, Costco), and Value (Dollar General, Dollar Tree) channels
- Experience with brokers and/or distributors
|Job Category||Account Manager, Analytics, Consumer Packaged Goods, Director of Sales, National Account Manager, Sales Planning Manger, Trade Marketing|