Seeking a seasoned sales leader that not only has depth within CPG but has an entrepreneurial business mind-set & is highly focused on results. The candidate must demonstrate a strong bias for action as they will be empowered to build the strategic growth plan for their assigned customers and must be able to deliver against said plan. This role will need to call on all regional and independent accounts assuring that we have best in class assortment, pricing, promotion, and placement strategy.
- Leads and develops retailer and distributor annual growth plan
- Leads all aspects of customer management
- Meeting preparation with strong follow ups to close deals
- Sets effective promotional plan for each account within trade spend guidelines
- Ability to clearly tell a story and sell in all innovation
- Ability to gain retailer alignment & execution of annual growth strategies
- Sets appointments, understands review calendar dates, and sells at all customer shows. Routinely checks retail stores for execution.
- Strong customer relationships (multiple levels)
- 10+ years CPG experience; preferably in the natural foods and digital retail space (dairy category is a plus!)
- Ability to build & execute the channel strategies for emerging brands
- Fact based selling & strong analytical capabilities
- Broker partnership & management (where applicable)
- Distributor experience a must
|Job Category||Account Manager, Consumer Packaged Goods, Director of Sales, Region Sales Manager, Sales Planning Manger, Trade Marketing|